Asplenia Studios Japanese Logo Help

(Mods - I know that this isn't technically other anime or sci-fi but, considering that is all I ever draw at Asplenia Studios, it would be really kind of you to let this one slide for the moment until I close the poll)

HELP NEEDED! Please read below, view the image, and then click the link to vote in the poll.

I need your help in choosing a Japanese version of the Asplenia Studios logo. Through the help of a good friend who is Japanese, we've narrowed it down to two acceptable choices.

The two options I have are アスプレニア スタジオ / Asupurenia Sutajio, which is the phonetic adaptation of the name (phonetic translations of foreign words is common in Japanese)

-or-

無脾症 スタジオ Muhishō Sutajio, which has the direct translation of Asplenia but, because of this, uses two different character sets. He also explained the native Japanese may be put off by using the actual word for Asplenia, as it implies sickness or illness.

Once input has been received, I will then redraw the characters so that they better match the font used in the primary Asplenia Studios logo.

Click here for the poll, and thank you for all of your help:

http://goo.gl/dm6N8w

post-179-0-75004200-1464339894_thumb.png