New Destroid Monster kit?

Myersjessee

I was looking over the SMT Modeling shop website (for those of you not familer SMT did a lot of Star Wars resin models, and now is doing other SciFi models ) and I found this in their "News Section" Check the last line...wonder what the scale is....some of their stuff has been really good...so i am wondering about this...

Upcoming Releases

What kit would you like to see?

We want your input! What spaceship would you like to see as a kit?

In the months ahead we are planning the following releases:

Another independent design by Alfred Wong

1:48 LIS 'Bubble Fighter'

Destroid Monster kit ? (sneakpeek coming soon)

That'd be mine. It's in 1/100. I don't know yet how much he plans to ask for one yet. Here's some pics of the one I did for myself a while back. I try to give a good idea of it's size using the other 1/100 kits and a bootleg 1/55 Valkyrie toy. The ruler is 18". I hope he offers the decals I made for it along with it's 'history' sheet. I thought they were pretty cool myself. :rolleyes:

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/zaku2ace/...u2ace/my_photos

Edited by Gundamhead

That'd be mine. It's in 1/100. I don't know yet how much he plans to ask for one yet. Here's some pics of the one I did for myself a while back. I try to give a good idea of it's size using the other 1/100 kits and a bootleg 1/55 Valkyrie toy. The ruler is 18". I hope he offers the decals I made for it along with it's 'history' sheet. I thought they were pretty cool myself. :rolleyes:

Wow...cool! Are they simply recasting your kit (I assume you scratch built it ? ) or are they adding more detail etc? Regardless, thank you for sharing the information...it looks great! I'll definitly need one!

Wow...cool! Are they simply recasting your kit (I assume you scratch built it ? ) or are they adding more detail etc? Regardless, thank you for sharing the information...it looks great! I'll definitly need one!

Yeah it was a complete scratchbuild. I had sold a couple when I was making my own. I do not think he's adding any more detail.