If Arcadia re-issued your valk: What improvements would you recommend

w8kbrder

I say they should Re-issue the VF-4G in the VF-X colors, and a FB2012 Color variant, but with a new head and some slight changes to the mold. And also talking about the mold, They should fix some of the issues with the missiles, Sliding covers and such.

VF-4:
- Make the missiles lock on tighter, so the hip ones don't fall off in fighter

- re-rig the belly doors so that they stay on better.

YF-21/22

- Rear wheels lock into place extended

- belly doors lock better

- swap out cockpit canopies, with heat shields open and closed.

- better fit for the fastpacks so they stay on better. And make the rifles lock onto the belly plates better

-Better designed Guld figure

-Swap out wings for alternating shapes.

-tighter engine flaps

VF-11B/C

- Shield attachment point on the side of the arm, not the bottom

- better locking heatshield. and make it so it cn be pulled out differently so its easier to grab and lock.

- have the cockpit just drop, rather than come out.

- hardpoints on the wings

SV-51

- tighter all round

- The wings need better locking mechanisms

- better attachment of the gunpod and clips

- Improved missile attachement

-Daisy Cutter bomb.

VF-11B/C : Like Ignacio said in another thread, this valk needs 2 jointed elbows in battroid, and to make it even better looking in fighter mode when FAST packs are not installed, the vertical stabilizer should be a bit bigger

VF-22 : the one thing that bothers me with this valk that is OK for the YF-21 is the heat shield. I wish Yamato had implemented something to cover that area when in battroid or at least provided a removable cover. An internal heat shield cover stored in the battroid's hood while in fighter could have been done, but that would probably have been overkill.

VF-1 : reissues are perfect in every way since they started adding the side covers

VF-0D : Some tweaks we now see in the future VF-0A could have been done for the 0D too : top chest covers for battroid and knee joint covers when in fighter mode

SV-51 : updated mold please. But mostly I want a streamlining of the square looking intakes for fighter mode

VF-19 : perfect

VF-17 : perfect