VF-1D custom Parts

Deadzone

OMG! You're member #666! :blink:

You could try contacting HLJ.com, I'm not sure if they're still offering replacement parts from Yamato. But, it doesn't hurt to give it a try......and remember to check out the Wanted forum. :p

Did you guys ever try emailing Chris for these? I remember I filled out the order form just for the heck of it and I got a reply. This was early this year, it's been so long. I was surprised that I was able to obtain the parts I needed. I got 2 1S heads, 1 1D, and a heat shield.

Here's the link:

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/mwat/c...retta_heads.htm

If it doesn't work PM me, maybe I can arrange to have some done. But I won't do it until we have tried all avenues, in respect to Chris.

Did you guys ever try emailing Chris for these? I remember I filled out the order form just for the heck of it and I got a reply. This was early this year, it's been so long. I was surprised that I was able to obtain the parts I needed. I got 2 1S heads, 1 1D, and a heat shield.

I tried to email Chris in late July about a 1D head and got no response. One of his emails was no longer active, also. Luckily Mylene hooked me up with one.

Seems like I'm not the only one looking for the VF-1D Custom parts. Diverdown is searching also, and he only got one reply in the wanted section. Alas, am I never to make a VF-1D?

And having no luck so far......... :(