1/20,000 ARII SDF-1 "Storm Attacker"

Budokhan

Hey gang!

Many ,many years ago when I was a teenager & had built some of my ARII Zentraedi battleships, I got it into my head to convert one of the tiny SDF-1s they came with to Storm Attacker mode! I know, crazy right? who'd be nuts enuff to try that?

Well, it worked but after some years I had to put much of my hobby stuff into storage. So, just recently, I found the tiny 1/20,000 SDF-1 that I converted to storm attacker mode...sadly, the years in storage weren't kind to the little guy. He got got crushed by a box that fell on the one he was stored in & broke into all his separate little parts.
At the time, I had made some filler blocks out of balsa wood for some empty spots on him (hadn't discovered the joy of sheet styrene yet :lol:) & those bits broke off too along with the Head/command center which vanished entirely.
But, I did manage to kinda cobble him back together enuff for a couple of pics:

1_zps25087403.jpg

2_zps893cbbae.jpg

3_zps5825174d.jpg

5_zps303e90a5.jpg

4_zps88519e3d.jpg

I just came across the last remaining untouched SDF-1 I had that came with the old ARII kits so I might have a go at doing this little guy again..
maybe this time I'll make him transformable!
Cheers guys & thanks for looking!
~BK
Edited by Budokhan