Origin Post is Preparing Shipment- How much longer?

blackconvoy_D01

OK so I have a purchase en route to me from NY, and it says that under: Express Mail International® Origin Post is Preparing Shipment.

I called customer service at the USPS and they say that my purchase is still in Japan and that it should be underway soon. EMS has had this since the 22nd, has anyone else experienced this? How much longer should my wait be before I get this?

Thanks

That means NY has printed a shipping label and it's in their system. Could be another day, could have already been sent and the website hasn't updated yet or you could wait a week before it actually goes to the post office. I've had all three of those things happen.

skullmilitia, on 24 Apr 2013 - 12:03, said:

It doesn't matter who you shipped with, it means NY hasn't actually shipped it yet. Delivery times for FedEx / EMS is with-in a day of each other and depends on when the weekend lands during transport.

NY confirmed to me it did ship. According to USPS, EMS is holding it up. I'd like to get this by Friday/ Saturday. I got a Fedex from NY last week and it only took 7 days from the date of order. This EMS Express is past 6 days now. Not NY's fault, nor the USPS. I just want my stuff. And Ive gotten stuff from Japan and China previously, but have never experienced this form of delay.

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

NY is a smaller outfit with a few employees. It usually takes them a few days to get things out. I wouldn't worry about it too much. If you're going to start collecting Japanese toys it's important to have patience :D. haha.

Some places are faster than others but as long as it get home safe, you're good.

Edited by Gakken85

Gakken85, on 24 Apr 2013 - 12:35, said:

NY is a smaller outfit with a few employees. It usually takes them a few days to get things out. I wouldn't worry about it too much. If you're going to start collecting Japanese toys it's important to have patience :D. haha.

Some places are faster than others but as long as it get home safe, you're good.

I hear you, Im not mad about it. I've had good communication with NY, theyve been real good to me. Im just surprised, because it's never happened to me before. I appreciate the feedback.

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

EMS is much better then USPS, but their tracking sucks, so it may have moved quite a bit, and won't show.

or lazy employees don't scan it in.

my last NY EMS shipment took 4 days + weekend

my last HLJ FedEx shipment made it hear in literally in 2.5 days.

I love the AK hub, it's blindingly fast.