Panel Line Delete

Macross_Fanboy

Ok, since my question wasn't answered I'll just post a new thread that will generate 100+ views in a short amount of time. :p

Anyways, like the title says, panel line delete. I'm seriously considering of ending my Yamato hobby and as a consequence, putting my entire collection on eBay(I know, I'm evil right?). All of my light colored VF-1s were paneled up with a Gundam mechanical pencil. I would like to get tips on how to remove the graphite without disturbing the tampo prints and so forth. Much thanks for any help I can get in restoring my Valks to stock form.

How about using those artists' erasers, the ones that look like "play-doh" which you use to erase charcoal drawings? The pliable texture should allow you to get into those panel lines.

Never tried it before (never dared to touch such expensive figures) so I have no idea if it works.

Hope this helps, though.

Those are called kneaded erasers. How about just washing them off with soap and water? pencil and charcoal is just dust. try it writing with the pencil on a piece of styrene or scrap plastic and washing it off. If it works you can use swabs to clean out the lines.