Its Official!

dapro

Mandarake isn't a "regular" shop like HLJ. I don't know all that much about them, other than they're a second-hand shop of sorts.

When they list something on their website, it means they have exactly 1 of that item. So if you bought it, it'll of course be updated to "sold out" right after.

If they get another of the same item, it'll be listed it under a different item number.

It seems a lot of the goods they have in their physical stores are not listed on their website, since they list every item individually.

Anyway, I'd love to hear more about the condition of the units you've received, since they're listed as opened/used.

I got an email from them with order number, but they will email me with total amount within 3 days according to their email. I'll let you know if/when I get it.

Remember when ordering from mandarake, if you have 1 order that has items from the different locations i.e. grand chaos, Sapporo, Nakano, you will be paying separate shipping for each item.

Edited by Murphy

Interesting, I'm looking to order stuff through them as well, could you tell the total price including shipping when you do get it? :)

I got their confirmation email. vf-1f is 8000 yen and the shipping is 3600 yen= 11,600 yen.

wow! The shipping cost is super expensive. I might just cancel the order and get it from HKC which is new.

Edited by dapro

I got their confirmation email. vf-1f is 8000 yen and the shipping is 3600 yen= 11,600 yen.

wow! The shipping cost is super expensive. I might just cancel the order and get it from HKC which is new.

Woah... That's steep... Did you choose EMS or DHL? I'm more of a SAL guy nowadays, since I've no need to display them, hence no immediate rush...

Woah... That's steep... Did you choose EMS or DHL? I'm more of a SAL guy nowadays, since I've no need to display them, hence no immediate rush...

I selected EMS. The thing with this site is, you don't know the shipping cost until they send you the email. I reply back to their email asking for cheaper shipping options. If they don't have it then I will just cancel it. The shipping alone is almost half price of the item. haha

Edited by dapro

I selected EMS. The thing with this site is, you don't know the shipping cost until they send you the email. I reply back to their email asking for cheaper shipping options. If they don't have it then I will just cancel it. The shipping alone is almost half price of the item. haha

Lol, reminds me of the old days when I order Gundam stuff from Rainbowten, they're a totally email-based system, but at least they give quotes. IIRC, you ordered the VF-1J for 8000 yen?

Lol, reminds me of the old days when I order Gundam stuff from Rainbowten, they're a totally email-based system, but at least they give quotes. IIRC, you ordered the VF-1J for 8000 yen?

Yup, I think I typed vf-1f earlier. haha

Update: got an email back with an option of DHL and SAL registered as well. I choose SAL for 1980 yen. I don't mind the longer shipping time. Hope this vf-1j ain't all broken and stuff since its been opened box.

plutoniumhunter, on 06 Mar 2013 - 03:36, said:

They calculated mine at 1780, I hope the VF-1A Cavs isn't missing some stuff too!

Where are you located anyways? Why your shipping is less. haha

When I was submitting the credit card information for this site, it triggered my credit card fraud alert and stopped my credit card. Got a text on my phone to make sure I am the one buying stuff from this place. I never really use my credit card internationally. Pretty neat feature....

Edited by dapro

My item is shipped! They even give me the tracking number. Now I have to figure out where to go to track SAL shipping. haha

I'll let you guys know the condition of the item once I receive it. It might be a month though.;)

Just bought my second valk....

got me this (used but complete) of ebay for around 96 $ shipping included.

the description does not say it, but the picture of the packaging shows the set with the superparts..?

hope i made a good deal here..

kgrhqzhifebmg5mbbrl2ithj0u.jpg

Edited by miro79

Just bought my second valk....

got me this (used but complete) of ebay for around 96 $ shipping included.

the description does not say it, but the picture of the packaging shows the set with the superparts..?

hope i made a good deal here..

kgrhqzhifebmg5mbbrl2ithj0u.jpg

doesn't mean anything, it's the SP one if it's complete.

There is a VF25S at BBTS right now in the Vintage section that's the standard V1 release, but it comes with the Super parts

, which is weird, but it's pretty cheap for the full set at 175$ and in the US.

Edited by skullmilitia

My item is shipped! They even give me the tracking number. Now I have to figure out where to go to track SAL shipping. haha

I'll let you guys know the condition of the item once I receive it. It might be a month though. ;)

Congrats! Mine shipped two days ago - PayPal clears faster than CC I believe. Lol, I might get it earlier than you, I'll post a reply on this thread again if it happens ;)

Congrats! Mine shipped two days ago - PayPal clears faster than CC I believe. Lol, I might get it earlier than you, I'll post a reply on this thread again if it happens ;)

You too! You probably get it before me. haha

doesn't mean anything, it's the SP one if it's complete.

There is a VF25S at BBTS right now in the Vintage section that's the standard V1 release, but it comes with the Super parts

, which is weird, but it's pretty cheap for the full set at 175$ and in the US.

so if its the bundle with SP then i think i made a pretty good deal here...

If it includes the SP, you got a bargain. Once you received it, let us know!

Well it is a V1 after all. ^_^

I hope you like it. The VF-25s look really good in Fighter-mode. In the other two modes not so much.

And the biggest flaw of the V1s is the fact that thr V2s are around. Because when I first saw the first version of the VF-25

I thought they look awesome. Now I stare at it and all that comes to mind is: what is wrong with your crotch. :D

well i will see how i like it.

the v2 of this toy goes for 220 at NY, and thats without shipping.

if i dont like it, i can always resell it.

but maybe i just keep it in fighter mode with the fast packs.

I think $96 is a good deal. And in Fighter-mode the VF-25 still holds up to the V2 especially with the Super Parts

where the sagging legs are hidden. And Battroid is ok but I just can't get the crotch off my mind ;)

• 2 weeks later...