What are the chances?

derpkhan

Sorry, I'm no good at titles for threads. I'm new here and I thought as my first post I would ask a question that has been on my mind. Will Yamato ever have a chance of obtaining the Frontier license? And even if they could, would they? I would assume so or at least that's what I hope. The Bandai toys aren't really to my taste plus the fact that they made the armour parts web exclusive which I'm not happy about. I think Yamato could easily but Bandai to shame and I would buy a Yamato Frontier toy in a heartbeat. So what do you guys think?

What's your problem with Bandai's renewal DX Frontier Valks? They are reasonably similar in quality to Yamato's builds.

Web-shop exclusives arn't necessarily much more expensive than mass-releases. Otherwise they are for premium toys that arn't expected to sell well for retailers.

The chances are slim to none considering that frontier is still somewhat popular. Probably 10 years down the line when frontier is old news and a new macross ova, tv series or whatever comes out yamtao will get the license. Yamato could design a better VF-25 IMO.