1/60 VF-22s advice

hulagu

What type of custom job were you thinkng of doing? I don't know about the difficulty, but they're built in a complex fashion, so you'll just need to remember where all the pieces go.

I pulled off a custom YF-21 many moons ago. I have a link to the completed bird in the first hyperlink in my signature (the first "B" below).

I wouldn't be surprised if the YF-21 and the VF-22 are similar in their overall design.

But the tips and tricks I learned while building that custom are linked here: http://www.macrosswo...28. I didn't clear coat after painting the parts, and I'm sure I did a bunch of other amateur mistakes.

Hope this helps or gives you an idea of what you're facing. A couple of tips:

1) You'll definitely want to sand the hell off a bunch of the joints and connecting areas. There's bound to be a bunch of areas where the paint can potentially chip, especially since it's such a tight transformation between fighter and battroid.

2) Keep track of which screw goes where. You'll see in the link above that I screwed up a few times because I forgot which screw went into which hole.