Display advice 1/60 yamata

auberondreaming

Hi all! I was hoping to get some recommendations for display stands for 1/60 yamato's vf-1s. Seems like Yamato's mighty block #1 is impossible to get, and I've seen some great looking jet only display stands in the photos on this forum. So, are there generic display stands you would recommend that hobby shops might sell or are available online? I'm actually mostly interested in displaying in jet flight mode, but any help would be great!

And I apparently misspelled yamato in the topic. whoops :rolleyes:

I dunno, Yamata could be plural for Yamato, I guess..:lol:

For stand/display ideas, take a look through the collection display topic a bit down the list, you'll find dozens of ideas on how to display anything you might have. You'll see lots and lots of Flightpose stands, those clear, three-pronged, adjustable ones. They're a very popular choice for pretty much any valk of any size, in any mode.

I dunno, Yamata could be plural for Yamato, I guess..:lol:

For stand/display ideas, take a look through the

collection display topic a bit down the list, you'll find dozens of ideas on how to display anything you might

have. You'll see lots and lots of Flightpose stands, those clear, three-pronged, adjustable ones. They're a very popular choice for pretty much any valk of any size, in any mode.

wait....how do they work in batty mode?!

I dunno, Yamata could be plural for Yamato, I guess.. :lol:

For stand/display ideas, take a look through the collection display topic a bit down the list, you'll find dozens of ideas on how to display anything you might have. You'll see lots and lots of Flightpose stands, those clear, three-pronged, adjustable ones. They're a very popular choice for pretty much any valk of any size, in any mode.

Cool! So Flightpose is the name of the stand? Ill go check it out now. Are there any third party stands similar to Yamato's mighty block #1? Being able to display gerwalk would also be nice. Thanks so much!

they work pretty good

wow. An interesting way to use the flightpose..

although I would imagine there is a loss of freedom while using the stand. I still love the claw type stands most smaller scale robots work with. They provide freedom of angles in battroid modes. The pose look cool with the flightpose, but they probably need some time to set up....love the idea tho.

Personally, I don't use any stands, because I don't have much room to display stuff. :p The few Valks I have sitting out are usually just standing on their feet in fighter mode. Usually works really well, except for the oddball valk with strange feet.

If I ever do start using stands though, I might make something of my own. Flightpose ones aren't bad, but I've always loved simple pedestal designs. I just think it's so ridiculous how so many stands for Valks take up more space on the shelf than the actual plane. <_<