vf-19p customization

Pierre

Okay I'm start a new thread try to find out how many of us are getting the 19 p to customize it. I plan on leaving off the speakers. Also i been toying with the idea of a new paint scheme. I cant decide between doing yf-19 markings, trying to do the vfx2 style or do something with the existin g red trim pattern. I would also like to get the same effect on the canopy like the vf-1 and vf-11b or tint it like the f-16 or f-22 canopy . My hobby shops only have transparent red blue green or colors that wouldn't work. So if you got any ideas or comments post away

I'd most likely get at least one of these, but unless we find some way to make a ton of white replacement parts to match, I don't think customizing is going to go well unless you want a custom P (which many may want anyway :lol:)

I'd be really tempted to try and make custom F, but only if we find some way to get F/S style parts molded in white. I'd like everything, but I'd probably be ok with just the wings, head and shoulders. It's easy enough to fill the canard holes, and I don't really mind the ventral fins on the P. :)