VF-1D and TV Max Customs

Deadzone

How many exist?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How many exist?

• I own a 1/55 VF-1D Custom
    • I own a 1/55 TV MAX Custom
    • I own both

I was a little curious to see how many of these were around. People talk about the low production runs

of some of the mass produced Valks. I think the Low Vis came in at around 5000 pieces. And although the VF-1D

and TV Max were never mass produced on the 1/55 scale, I see customs of these two toys pop up the most, especially

the VF-1D. They are almost like an "extremely" limited released toy.

Just wondering if the numbers were in the tens, hundrends, or even thousands. :)

in sure theres over 100 VF-1D's its a very popular custom, there probly less than 30 TV Max's tho

Wow, over a hundred. How did you come to that figure? Is it based on how many custom VF-1D heads were sold.

I definitely think the VF-1D is the more popular custom. However, still haven't seen anywhere close to a hundred.

I imagine a lot of people who have one don't post pictures, but over a hundred?

in sure theres over 100 VF-1D's its a very popular custom, there probly less than 30 TV Max's tho

Wow, over a hundred. How did you come to that figure? Is it based on how many custom VF-1D heads were sold.

I definitely think the VF-1D is the more popular custom. However, still haven't seen anywhere close to a hundred.

I imagine a lot of people who have one don't post pictures, but over a hundred?

well im also assuming that for every macross world member that has one, there is at least 1 non-member in the world that has one as well