Help IDing Valkyrie toy

ewilen

Hrmm, definitely a bootleg, no doubt about that.

Interesting color scheme, if not for what appears to be a rainbow pattern on the chestplate stripes.

Hell, for $8.99 shipped, can you really go wrong?

This is the way I see it: $8.99 - $145.00(+ or - for a 1/48) = $136.00

In other words, If I don't buy "junk" I get closer to have my 1/48 collection complete. Save your $9 bucks and you'll be closer to get another 1/48.

That's just my opinion!

Vic!

Edited by vlenhoff

Hey

this same seller has JM boots... i have never seen one....custom delux...

JM boot

bnprsto might be POS, but i wonder how bout these...

oh snap! I've never seen a bootleg of a JM before. Wow, that's a new one. Wonder how good the quality is, and can it beat rohby's quality? Anybody care to find out by buying it? :p:D:lol:

Hey

this same seller has JM boots... i have never seen one....custom delux...

JM boot

bnprsto might be POS, but i wonder how bout these...

oh snap! I've never seen a bootleg of a JM before. Wow, that's a new one. Wonder how good the quality is, and can it beat rohby's quality? Anybody care to find out by buying it? :p:D:lol:

I'm pretty sure that it's not a JM bootleg, but a bootleg of those RT SD morphers (I think that's what they are called).

Or a bootleg of the old Takatoku SD Valks--which are roughly the same class as RT ones, i.e., not nearly as good as a JM. I believe the Takatoku SD design was also sold as a Mark/Select/Convertors toy, just as some of the really cheap-o Takatokus were (the ones you never hear of any more).