Looking for a 3D modeler

the white drew carey

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to throw together some quick 3D models based on some schematics I've been doing. I'm crap for 3D modeling and, while I could probably figure it out on my own, my plate is DEFINITELY full and I've got no time to learn it right now.

I'm not looking for anything fancy and super-detailed, I just want some basic models to manipulate and light so I can use them as references for drawing.

The three caveats are that it must be viewable with Google Sketchup (I'm cheap), you gotta keep hush hush on what you are working on, and I can't pay you in cash (I'm cheap because I'm low on money). But I can send you a unique TWDC Studios t-shirt for your involvement in the project, and you get full credit for "3D Realization of Mechanical Designs".

I should have two designs for now, and maybe more for the future, but those will be handled separately (and, hopefully by then, I'll be able to start paying).

Let me know if you are interested.

hehe... it seems that a lot of us are busy with our own fan projects at the time. Perhaps I can see how I can help when winter break comes around. By then, I'll have completed a semester in learning how to use Pro-Engineer for modeling. Not sure how well that program stands up against other modelling utilities, but it's an offer, I suppose!

Bah, I just noticed you require Google Sketchup. Maybe it's similar to other 3-D modellers?

Edited by frothymug