Large scale destroids?

cokefiend

Hi guys, I was wondering if there has ever been a 1/60 or 1/48 scale Destroid Spartan?

Ive seen the Tomahawk and Defender but that seems to be it for Destroid love.

There's a 1:60 Phalanx on the horizon. I think I read a February release date, but I can't seem to verify where I read that right now. Maybe someone on the boards can help.

I think the biggest Spartan you can get is the 1/72. You can find them for cheap once in a while on eBay.

I hope Yamato does do a 1:60 Spartan. Their Tomahawk and Defender and AMAZING, and I am STOKED about the Phalanx (although it's rumored to be a MODEL only, like the Battlepod-aka Regult, and 1:2000 SDF-1). And while we're at it, let's hope for a 1:60 Monster too. :)

Edited by ae_productions

I think not so shining sales put the Phalanx on hold for a long time, but with the success of the kit toys (1/2000 SDF-1, Regult, and the VF-1 kits), they feel confident enough to put it out as one of those kits. I doubt they'd do the Spartan, but if they do, I'm thinking it'd be one of these build-it-yourself toy kits.