Bandai 1/144 Nousjadeul-Ger paint information

caslon

Hi there,

Does anyone here know that what are the paint selections of the Bandai 1/144 Nousjadeul-Ger? Gunze Sangyo or Tamiya paint? I feel kinda frustrated of seeking the paint scheme for it:) Please kindly give me some comments, thanks!

Don't the instructions have the H-codes for the paints? I don't have a copy of them around, but if I recall correctly, on the front page of the instructions, there's a picture of all the sprues with the parts painted, and in that picture there will be H numbers indicating the colours, either underneath little colour swatches at the top of the picture, or within the picture, pointing to the parts they are for.

There's a Gunze hobby colour paint chart here:

Gunze Paint Chart

Edited by Penguin

Yeah, the intruction sheet doesn't indicate any H-code paint for the kit so I gotta figure it out myself by looking for the accurate paint application. But I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much!;)

Yeah, the intruction sheet doesn't indicate any H-code paint for the kit so I gotta figure it out myself by looking for the accurate paint application. But I really appreciate your comments, thank you so much!;)

Ah... must've been the original IMAI instructions that I'm thinking of. I forgot that Bandai redid all the instruction manuals for their re-releases.

Haha, that's true! So you have the same kit as i do? B))

I had an original IMAI version that I built years ago. Don't know whether I still have it packed away somewhere. It's more likely that it was disposed of during a move. All I remember is that I ignored the model's paint guide and instead patterned it after the Do You Remember Love green/tan colour scheme instead.

I have the Imai kit but it is in storage, I do however have a pic of it with part of the instructions showing the colors. Though not clear, you can vaguely make out the three main colors. After a quick reference check, they seem to be blue H35, brown H7 and green H36.

Hope this helps!

post-1066-0-85638200-1314756838_thumb.jpg

I have the Imai kit but it is in storage, I do however have a pic of it with part of the instructions showing the colors. Though not clear, you can vaguely make out the three main colors. After a quick reference check, they seem to be blue H35, brown H7 and green H36.

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much!! You've just given me a great help! :lol:

I had an original IMAI version that I built years ago. Don't know whether I still have it packed away somewhere. It's more likely that it was disposed of during a move. All I remember is that I ignored the model's paint guide and instead patterned it after the Do You Remember Love green/tan colour scheme instead.

Wow! You gotta find it out and show us! Ain't wait to see it :p