Ishiguro at Otakon 2011

So, TheLoneWolf had a good idea. Since Ishiguro is going to be at Otakon 2011. Perhaps we should try and arrange an interview with him. He or I would do it but unfortunately, we both Staff at Otakon so I don't think we "should". Also, neither of us have any idea how to conduct an interview and/or have any of the gear to do so.

Are there any MWorlders out there who are going to Otakon, and have the right skills and gear to pull this off? If so, I can point you in the direction of the Interview Request form and perhaps we can cobble together a list of questions from the members here.

Any takers?

He aint getting any younger!

As far as questions to ask go I think it would be nice to know just how free hands Kawamori had on DYRL: did Ishiguro mainly "stand back" and look at the young guy figure his way through the process and be there as a support if needed or was it more active collaboration. I've always got the picture former scenario is closer to what happened as Ishiguro was kind of godfather to the young creation team anyway already with tv series...

Asking something about LoGH would be sweet too I guess, though not related to concerns of this forum

Edited by Xard