What if the Attack on Macross Island...

mrhillz

If I posted this in the wrong forum, could someone please move it?

Hi, I posted this on a transformers message board a little while back, but I figured that since everyone are macross fans here, the results might be a bit different. Basically the question is-

What if instead of the invading 117th Zentradei fleet invaded, it was made up of Decepticons instead. Ignoring for the monment that Transformers is a Super Robot show as opposed to Macross being a realistic robot series.

So, in this bizarre what if world, are Valkyries all just Jetfires without pilots? I imagine the answer is that there'd be a whole lot less death, no destruction of Earth, a lot less singing, no romance, and a lot of Starscream whining.

So, in this bizarre what if world, are Valkyries all just Jetfires without pilots? I imagine the answer is that there'd be a whole lot less death, no destruction of Earth, a lot less singing, no romance, and a lot of Starscream whining.

I never said anything about pilotless Valks, I'm going at the idea that the SDF-1 Macross was a cybertronian ship instead, where they learned the transforming technologies from, etc.

Aren't these stupid "who would win in a fight: the SDF-1, Unicron, the Death Star, or Justin Biebers hair" type VS threads explicitly against forum rules?

:edit: yep...

5. Spamming.

The following is a (non-exhaustive) list of what may be considered spamming:

• Creating a new topic in order to draw attention to another topic.
  • Responding to a post in another topic by creating a new topic.
  • Creating several new topics at once. If you have multiple questions, please group them under one topic.
  • Making short or non-nonsensical responses in order to increase your post count.
  • Commercial (standard) spam.
  • Cross-universe "Versus" topics.
  • Jennifer Aniston.

Edited by anime52k8