The MW Pets/Aquariums/Cats/Dogs/Sheep questions Thread

TehPW

There wasn't a thread about this because, occationally, Real Life posses questions you'd rather ask here than say, Facebook. Post pics of your Cats. Dogs. Fish. Humour stories. lessons learned. Insight into the mind of your uber-retarded dog (who's still smarter than you sometimes).

ill start with my adventures from long ago...

back in the mid 90's, i was stationed in Jacksonville, FL & living in a small 1-floor 'house' amounst woods & trailers. just east of the old Dewey 10-year houseing site of WWII fame (now offically parkland). Back then i lived with another sailor, and both of us had dogs. My roommate's was a Belgin Terv, named Deco (Decarta). Mine was this uber-retarded mutt hound named Tazz. Now Deco & Tazz pretty much ruled the back woods. Armadillos trembled in fear, usually because Deco would enjoy shaking the crap outta em. Tazz just barked. alot.

several times during my stay in that part of Jacksonville, they got loose and hid, being gone a day or two, much to my dismay. But they came home, horrifically dirty & hungry, but generally well off & pleased with themselves...

I also do fish, but storied about my experiances with aquariums will come later...

and thoughts about 'emergency mobile rations on 4-legs' also apply here...

Edited by pensives_wetness