Help a Buddy's Mom find him a valk in Hong Kong

Grand Admiral

Since I have just been to HK just a few days ago, maybe I can just share a little bit (best to have the locals to give views thogh). Basically of all the places in the list, I though that only Inn's point (right above Yau Ma Tei MTR station) and Richmond Centre near intersection pf Argyle street and Fa Yuen Street (Mongkok station) are worth going. Some of the valks can be really cheap.

I did not really see valks for sale at CTMA centre and Sino centre.

Since I have just been to HK just a few days ago, maybe I can just share a little bit (best to have the locals to give views thogh). Basically of all the places in the list, I though that only Inn's point (right above Yau Ma Tei MTR station) and Richmond Centre near intersection pf Argyle street and Fa Yuen Street (Mongkok station) are worth going. Some of the valks can be really cheap.

I did not really see valks for sale at CTMA centre and Sino centre.

Actually there are a few valks in Sino Centre... (were still there yesterday!) You can find them in In's Point too so you are not missing anything. Oh I hope you enjoyed the trip and got what you wanted!

Which VF-1 is your friend looking for, Grand Admiral? See if I can be of help.

Edited by ff95gj

I would say Galaxy is a safe bet because prices are usully pretty ok, the only thing is that it opens after 7:30, It's on the 1st floor of In's Point, and facing the escalator to the 2nd floor.

Exit Yao Ma Tei MTR station at Exit A (Pitt Street), then turn around nd get to Nathen Road, Then turn left, walk to the end of the block and it's the entrance of In's point.

Walking around in CTMA could be a terrible experience for someone who don't really enjoy toy shopping. it's not like going to Toy's R Us.

Be careful with DYRL Super VF-1A Hikaru, the current stock selling in Hong Kong very possibly have broken shoulder joint.

At the moment I would say the new TV VF-1S is the best as it also have the redesigned pelvic joint which is easy to transform. no aurora effect on the canopy though.

Edited by alchemo