Is there a toy of this Gobot/MachineRobo?

I've been watching MachineRobo recently, and most of the mecha designs are severely lackluster, but in the credits sequence you get to see a picture of a sweet robot! It scrolls down in the credits, and its a big picture, so I had to take two screen caps and chunk em together. Sorry if its messy. I used windows paint, LOL.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/uploads/po...-1069591025.jpg

I think its quite good looking, for MachineRobo that is. Reminds me of Transformers mixed with Srungle.

-BEN-MAN-

Powersuits combined mode, highly stylised. Sadly, the actual toy, although it is very cool, is a brick and doesn't look like that at all.

I should specify that this one is the Tank Comander Powersuit (IIRC, the Gobots name is Grungy), not the Air Commander one so often seen on Ebay.

Edited by Salamander

Ah ok.. I saw that "Grungy" thing on ebay, I thought it /might/ be this thing, but it doesnt look a THING like it. The chest, the head, everything is completely different. Kinda sucks.

Are there any good gobots? Theres this one green tank that looks like it could be neat. I dunno what its called... Its one of those Delux/Super/Whatever ones. The fancier ones. Its actually got rubber tracks! Seems like it could be neat. Havent been able to find it alone on Ebay though.

-BEN-MAN-

Are there any good gobots? Theres this one green tank that looks like it could be neat. I dunno what its called... Its one of those Delux/Super/Whatever ones. The fancier ones. Its actually got rubber tracks! Seems like it could be neat. Havent been able to find it alone on Ebay though.

Have that one (minus the tank barrel, which got lost sometime over the last 20 years) - it's actually one of the first 2 transforming toys I ever had. Gobot name is "Destroyer". Tank mode is pretty sweet - working rubber tracks (though not real wheels underneath - the tread basically is "T" shaped and runs through a groove cut around the perimeter of the molded wheels), swiveling/elevating turret, nice overall look - could easily be a toy tank. Robot mode is lacking, though, to say the least - the tank body folds double to go vertical, the treads swing down to form the "legs", little, wimpy T-rex "arms" are deployed, and the turret is the head.