Forgive me for asking this--Ebay question

Rabbid Potato

I would list it here for that price, I'm sure someone would take it off your hands. I did notice in the listing that you said there is a stress mark, maybe you should just include the picture of it in the listing so

people don't have to go out of their way to request the picture.

Yeah I thought about having that picture front and center but it's more money to add pics according to ebay. Either that or i'm not doing it right (isn't very experienced in the selling section of ebay) And no I didn't have international because it was my first time listing anything for sale on there.

You can add pictures for fee if you upload it somewhere else and put the link in the description as an HTML.

There's also other little tricks to selling like what time of the day, what day, and of course the pictures. You can have a perfect toy not sell if your picture sucks and you can have a flawed toy sell if the picture are nicely taken.

Another thing you might want to depending on how confident you are about your price is maybe start it low to get people's attention and let them bid it up. But there's a chance you might not get your asking price.

I definitely agree with Loop here. As a buyer I would want to see the pic as opposed to asking you for it.

I would list it here for that price, I'm sure someone would take it off your hands. I did notice in the listing that you said there is a stress mark, maybe you should just include the picture of it in the listing so

people don't have to go out of their way to request the picture.

EXO makes a good point here as well. Based on your auction ending time, anyone on the West Coast would have to be up at 6:30 in the morning (on a Sunday) to bid on your auction at the last minute.

Why not change the ending time around 5-6pm on Sunday evening? My experience on Ebay has found that ideal ending times are on the weekend, ending in the late afternoon (West Cost time).

Just my 2 cents....

You can add pictures for fee if you upload it somewhere else and put the link in the description as an HTML.

There's also other little tricks to selling like what time of the day, what day, and of course the pictures. You can have a perfect toy not sell if your picture sucks and you can have a flawed toy sell if the picture are nicely taken.

Another thing you might want to depending on how confident you are about your price is maybe start it low to get people's attention and let them bid it up. But there's a chance you might not get your asking price.