Is Tv show Fringe any good?

I wonder if last week's episode was an attempt at pulling a B5 4th season "here's what happens later in case we don't get our last season." Regardless, I think they should be able to pull off a decent end to this show without going all X-File FUBAR at the end. I'm actually glad they've decided to wrap it up, as the dual universe story can only go so far, especially considering they've already re-written the primary timeline.

I was going to say that I have a feeling that the last episode will consist of them them having to close the bridge but I guess I was ahead of myself. Which is good because now I'm back to guessing.

I quite enjoy Fringe, but as it shows quite later here (around 11pm) and I watch it on my bedroom TV, I usually fall asleep half way through each episode, so I haven't been able to watch a full episode in ages........hahaha!

Not the show's fault, it really is quite good, rather my bed is too comfortable.

Unfortunately, no working DVR at the moment and I can't be assed to download it.

Graham