VF-27γ [クリス Type] (Photoshop Repaint)

Starscream

I like it.

Unfortunately the background hides most of your work...

Thanks and true. I kept the background on it from the original pic that was from the official Macross-F website. But I might do another touch-up to this pic and change the background since yeah, the background does kind of confuse things.

Great custom. Feel free to modify the pictures on my site if you're interested in building more customs.

Will do and much appreciated! :D Unfortunately there aren't very many pics of the VF-27 floating around. Maybe one day someone will release some line art of it. :p

• 5 weeks later...

Two alternate paint schemes attached: Aerospace control (something like road police) and Naval Airforce.

Paint schemes are based on belive sci-fi tabletop RPG (VF-27 is functionally similar to local Virnet and FC Mk.4 aerospace fighters).

post-13248-127903872252_thumb.png

post-13248-127903873755_thumb.png

Edited by mr. Shaimourn

Two alternate paint schemes attached: Aerospace control (something like road police) and Naval Airforce.

Paint schemes are based on belive sci-fi tabletop RPG (VF-27 is functionally similar to local Virnet and FC Mk.4 aerospace fighters).

Good poo. My only real suggestion would be to apply a grain filter to the recolor and text portions so that the color pallet is consistent.