Valkyries

bamboo-learning

Hi guys,

My name is Sérgio I am new in this forum, I've been a watcher for some time, thought of getting out of the shadows lol.

I love the macross/robotech universe it is a good solid base to create fun stuff in 3D.

So to start things off here is an image made by me. Hope you guys like my Macross art.

post-12957-1268930206_thumb.jpg

Regards,

Hi,

Here is more 2 images from my 3D Manga. (I'm doing a 3D Manga about the Macross World).

The character on the image bellow will kind of play the same part that Bruno J. Global played from the Macross Saga Series, I wanted to really run away from an Anime style because I intend on doing a more "realistic" story line so I wanted more realistic characters. I did add a scar across his right eye but I haven't rendered that update yet, so here is what I've got so far.

post-12957-1268986718_thumb.jpg

This image is a sketch of new Gnerl Pod based on the old one of course.

post-12957-1268986734_thumb.jpg

Hope you guys like my Macross art.

Regards,

Great work man!! But i guess judging by the art style you are following it will be more like a comic than a manga, and it is seems to be robotech related..

It's a mix of "both" really. I didn't want to constrain myself to a style.

----

Here is another sketch of an alien character, this one doesn't have a real texture yet.

post-12957-1269165903_thumb.jpg

Hope you guys like it.

Regards,

Here is another sketch of an alien character, this one doesn't have a real texture yet.

Reduced 89%

Attached Image

900 x 675 (80.6K)

Seem you took the officer model and give texture on it, but that's fine.