Macross music Mari Iijima emergency notification

Mari-ja

1263129935.jpg

It is Hong Kong, but everybody of Mari Iijima fans of the whole country always holds it in Tokyo, but a concert of Mari Iijima wants you to do a national concert tour in March because it will be sad to go to visit expressly far-off Tokyo in the times that are these bad times and is good once. Therefore I want you to give a concert by all means at the first popular spot in Kagawa because the beginning of the concert tour is anything. It is sun porthole Takamatsu. By the way, is there all of artist 4 countries intellect saying Mari Iijima? Because a lot of information never never wears it in the concert in Shikoku that is a poor tiger country for the period when information of Mari Iijima did not enter before when Seto-ohashi is inaugurated, I may want to tell Shikoku that does not know good music of Mari Iijima it. Therefore I made this project because I wanted the event of the international art festival in Seto to hold a concert of Mari Iijima in sun porthole Takamatsu. I negotiate to have you do the autograph session of Mari Iijima after the concert end. I am rare with a person supporting a plan by all means, this finger!

飯島真理のライブが3月に香港でありますが、全国の飯島真理さんファンの皆が、いつも東京で開催していますが、この不景気な時代にわざわざ遠い東京まで足を運ぶのは悲しいでしょうし、一度でいいから、全国ライブツアーをやってほしいです。そこでそのライブツアーの初めとはなんなので、ぜひ香川県で一番の人気のスポットでライブをやってほしいです。それはサンポートホール高松です。ところで飯島真理さんとゆうアーティスト四国の皆さん知っていますか。瀬戸大橋が開通する以前飯島真理さんの情報が入ってこなかった期間が多く情報が乏しい未開地域である四国には一度もライブに一度も着ていないので、飯島真理さんの好い曲を知らない四国の皆さんに聞かせてあげたいです。そこでサンポートホール高松で瀬戸内国際芸術祭のイベントに飯島真理さんのライブを開催してもらいたいので、このプロジェクトを作りました。ライブ終了後には飯島真理さんのサイン会もやってもらうように交渉します。ぜひ企画を応援する人、この指とまれ!

Because the Macross song should sing at the time of concert, I ask the lower site for a quick して signature by all means.

ライブの時にマクロスソングも歌うはずなのでぜひ下のサイトにクイックして署名をお願いします。

↓ ↓      ↓ ↓ 

Signature TV-Signature activity that holds concert in San port hall Takamatsu of Mari Iijima

署名TV-飯島真理のサンポートホール高松でライブを開催してもらう署名活動

Planner:Meeting in which Mari Iijima is called in Shikoku

企画者: 飯島真理を四国に呼ぶ会

Representative: Mari-OZ

代表者:マリ-オズ

Question where to make contact:mari_dream_shikoku@yahoo.co.jp

質問ご連絡先:mari_dream_shikoku@yahoo.co.jp

Edited by Mari-ja

Marii Ijima is soo beautiful!! I'll support anything that has her name on it!! :lol:

Pete

Then get her new album! It's good!

To Mari-ja's point, though...I don't like the idea of petition to get her to sing Macross songs. She doesn't really like to do that, and it's a Mari Iijima concert, not a Lynn Minmay concert.

Let her sing whatever she wants to sing. It will be a much better show that way.

Oh - I don't think she takes the petitions THAT seriously :) And I generally agree with you. But Macross fans need to have their fun -and it's fun to worship her for her Macross songs...although...I didn't understand that part...

I'll admit I didn't really read the post - I just looked at her pretty picture! YAY MARI!! And ok - I'll buy her album. But for now I'm waiting on the Gundam Compilation Movies I-III which are shipping to me! Woo! Eventually I'll get Marii too - she'll make for good listening in my car I'm sure! :)

Pete

Having heard that she's performing in Hong Kong, he wants her to do a full-fledged Japan tour, and perform in Kagawa prefecture (and in Sunport Hall Takamatsu, of all places: http://www.sunport-hall.jp/shisetu/index.htm), because "in these tough economic times, people cannot go all the way to Tokyo".

Edited by Renato

It is painful actually signing the signature site though it is understood that everyone writes that it wants Mr. Mari Iijima to do the concert :( Could you sign because there is a setting for an overseas person for overseas consumption, too :p

Edited by Mari-ja