faulty or damaged valks returned to seller??

typhoon

Just wondering how many of you, (if any) have returned faulty or damaged Valks.

If you have, was it a good expierence i.e. all went as planned or was it a bad idea from the start?

I recently posted about a damaged 1/48 VF-1S which I received just before Christmas from ANGOLZ. After a chain of emails and photos I decided to return to ANGOLZ because of the damage.

I was offered an exchange, but I had to return my valk first - fair enough....

As it stands now ANGOLZ say they didn't receive it, my freight forwarder claims they have attemped multiple drops but no one ever responds to the cards that are left.

I have gone back and forth so many times with ANGOLZ that I have virtually given up.

Cut a long story short - my valk has gone AWOL somewhere in Hong Kong and no one wants to take any responsibility...... I'm so glad I ticked the insurnace option.

If nothing else, at least this post will make you think twice before you send something back O/S for replacement.

yeah I recieved the address details from ANGOLZ and printed them and put them straight onto the parcel.

I had to copy the details for the delivery note but it wasn't rocket science so i'm 100% certain the details were correct.

I even checked back with ANGOLZ and they verified the address details.

Didn't see any comments about returned goods the treads seem to be mostly concerned with goods waiting to be recieved.