How is the Macross 20th Anniversary DVD?

Godzilla

I have been looking on ebay for Macross DVDs like DRYL, Macross Zero, Flashback 2012. Anybody got any idea how the 20th Anniversary DVD is? BTW, anybody know where I can Macross Zero. I dunno if I should bid on ebay since I dont want bootleg copies.

The Macross 20th Anniversary DVD is cool. Lot's of snippits I had never seen before it's a great disk, but not worth $50.00 but you said you don't want a boot legged copy. :ph34r:

well if you don't want a bootleg copy and you live in the US, you are going to need to get a Japanese DVD player, otherwise the "official" DVDs won't play.

An expensive venture.

well if you don't want a bootleg copy and you live in the US, you are going to need to get a Japanese DVD player, otherwise the "official" DVDs won't play.

An expensive venture.

Expensive, but not ridiculous. You can find region-free DVD players for $90 or less at places like JList.com. The DVD itself will cost a bit though.

Would it be better to bid on those on ebay?

If you mean for bootlegs - probably. I doubt you'd have much luck finding real Region 2 (japanese) DVDs on eBay, for those you're better off with a store like playasia.com.

If you mean DVD players, I dunno. I'm hesitant about buying electronics off of eBay, but thats just a personal worry of mine.