VF-1A Low Vis Vr.1 for $250? Yes please!!!

sigma20xx

This has nothing to do with being greedy. If the option on an auction item is listed as either "Buy It Now" or "Best Offer", which would you choose?

Please don't turn this thread into something it isn't.

And just to put it out there I will also be recieving a second, yes second LV1, for a ridiculously low price from this very same seller.

Greedy, I think not.

So your going to have 3 of them? Are you trying to build your very own squadron of LV1's? :wacko:

So your going to have 3 of them? Are you trying to build your very own squadron of LV1's? :wacko:

Nope. Three is all I wanted. One 1J and two 1A.

After that, I'm completely done collecting any 1/48s.

My collection is complete with more that enough to finish my customs, of what Yamato decided not to make.

Damn you guys are some cheap basitds! I mean, I'm all for a getting a great deal, which $300 for those three pieces were a steal, but come on, losing out for the sake of saving fifty more bucks? There is something inherently wrong and greedy here fellas. I can do nothing but celebrate the awesome catch, but I would have been all over that deal for $300. :blink:

I don't see how it's inherently greedy and there's definitely nothing wrong here. It's smart business sense. If the seller is open to a taking a lower amount then why wouldn't you make a reasonable offer. And neither of us lost out.