Optimus

91WhiskeyM6

Yeah I can't say much for this one....must have been an intern. :lol:

It just looks mis-proportioned to me.

First, he looks like a rabbit, and 2nd his pose looks like he's about to grip his chest in a fatal heart attack. !No Bueno!

by the way Veifwan, what do you think of Arcee? Yeah I know...wait till they slap some paint on her.

I invariably think these statues look the best in their "proto" grey state. So yeah, I'd just have to wait and see... :)

Please post any current pics you have!

Edit: NM you already posted that! Yeah, I really think Palisades has pooled some major talent in their sculpts....I really don't know where this Optimus came from...and what's the deal with him and Meg destroying their respective logos?....if I was OP, I'd be treading lightly... :lol:

Edited by Veifwan Es

I like my TF's as they were in the movie. That is my definition/standard of how they should look. Comic art changed, there were both well- and badly-drawn episodes (and now "extreme" statues), but the movie--that was like the idealized form of the show. Movie Prime=my perfect Prime. Same for any character.

(Especially Megatron---his head/helmet was so often simplified, the movie gave as all those little angles and subtle depth)

I do not like all the anime/mecha/buff versions coming out lately--glad I'm not the only one.

Edited by David Hingtgen