Future customs

Aegis!

I thought it would be nice to have a thread about what customs are you keen on doing with non VF-1 valks.

For example , once the VF-0 or SV-51 toys are released would you plan on doing a custom color scheme or other customisation job to them ? if so , what would you do ?

All non- VF-1 valks are included (VF-5000 , VF-14 , VF-4 , VF-0 , VF-9 , X-9 , etc...) just post the TWO valks you would want the most to make a custom with.

I personally would want to have a VF-5000 so to make a VF-0D-ish kinda colour scheme and a VF-14 to make a custom black (70% of valk) & orange (random stripes and patterns ).

Having those 2 valks would make me a really happy man , and being able to make my own custom of a VF-5000 or 14 would make me even happier. :D

Now , what do you plan doing ?

Just a suggestion, but why doesn't someone do an Appale Genki VF-0, like the Minmay Guard VF-1? :lol::lol::lol: I mean replace the Minmay picture with the little guy, and change the color scheme to tropical colors! :lol:

Actually , that´s a good idea.

Anyone with plans on doing a Millia VF-0 custom ? or Hikaru VF-9 ? Maybe a Low vis VF-5000 B))

Well if an Fz-109F ever came out, I'd paint it black with a red trim and put UN markings on it. For a background on it, one squad in the Macross 7 fleet noticed that the Fz-109 outclasses the VF-11 and since they had a number of captured units they put a request out to swap their 11s for some of the captured units.

If I ever got a Koenig Monster I'd either paint it silver or olive drab and put some kind of raunchy nose art on it.

And when I get around to cleaning off the paint on my 11's legs I'm planning on painting it black with a dark purple trim.

Edited by Druna Skass