Release dates for 1/48 VF1J and rerelease 1S?

danster69

The improved 1S has already been released  :huh:  I had this on pre-order with tam and last I checked he doesn't have any in stock yet.  <_<

I'm gonna assume that if BA is correct on that, then it just takes awhile for guys like Tam, Kevin and Will to get their stuff from their overseas distributors.

Edit:

According to Recon (in this thread), the reissues have arrived in Singapore.

Edited by Draykov

Folks, please keep in mind that just because it was released overseas doesn't mean they'll magically teleport themselves to us!! It has to go through this process:

Yamato Factory --> Overseas supplier --> shipment preparation --> Us --> charging cards for pre-orders --> Macross fans

If the supplier is far from the factory, it takes a few days before they get their shipments. Then we have to prepare the shipments. Most shipments include multiple items so that we can get a decent shipping price. Sometimes we may have to wait a day or two so that other items are releases so that they can be shipped together.

Then there is the waiting time for our shipment to arrive. Sometimes it can take just a few days for stuff sitting in customs.

With all that said, a little delay in one step can sometimes cause a chain effect.

So with that info out of the way, the official word that I've heard is that the VF-1S Roys, the VF-1A Hikarus and the VF-1J Hikarus are to be released overseas on November 22nd. So we should get them by around the end of November.

Sweet. Soon I shall have my precious.

:rolleyes:

Soon my friend, soon...*sniff,a happy tear drops from Macboy's eye's*

I know, i can't wait till mine comes...hmmmmmmm Super VF-1J

Can't wait to see it under my Christmas tree.

GO TWIN MOONS ANIME!!!!

Folks, please keep in mind that just because it was released overseas doesn't mean they'll magically teleport themselves to us!! It has to go through this process:

Yamato Factory --> Overseas supplier --> shipment preparation --> Us --> charging cards for pre-orders --> Macross fans

If the supplier is far from the factory, it takes a few days before they get their shipments. Then we have to prepare the shipments. Most shipments include multiple items so that we can get a decent shipping price. Sometimes we may have to wait a day or two so that other items are releases so that they can be shipped together.

Then there is the waiting time for our shipment to arrive. Sometimes it can take just a few days for stuff sitting in customs.

With all that said, a little delay in one step can sometimes cause a chain effect.

So with that info out of the way, the official word that I've heard is that the VF-1S Roys, the VF-1A Hikarus and the VF-1J Hikarus are to be released overseas on November 22nd. So we should get them by around the end of November.

no no you're wrong

the normal routing is :

yamato japan -> HLJ japan -> Göönk in france may be shorter than for US customer of your shop. I hope!

TM, you the man!

Edited by GobotFool

The re-release vf-1s has improvements?

Does anyone know what improvements are to be made?

Info appreciated

The same found in the new 1S Hikaru. Better flaps, less obvious face plate seem, better radon cover. Easier to open front landing gear. and Hopefully few to no QC issues. Also the seat's head rest is being altered to have a deeper depression for the head, which looks really dumb IMHO. The pilot is now made out of a rubbery substance not the hard ABS plastic, so it has a softer more natural look.

So that's today, anyone overseas going to look for the 1J? And please PICS!!!