Official Yamato 1/60 Scale VF-1D Trainer Thread

KiriK

A remake of the old thread? Whats to talk about in this figure unless there are adding more stuff to it. Though I like the trainer colors i got the VF-1D virgin road it looks cool and blue is my favorite color:D

Not a remake per se. Rather, seperating all various VFs into its own thread makes for easy referral, else for the 1D, people, especially newbies who stumbled into Macrossworld for the 1ts time or people who visit here once every few months probably cannot ever find what they want in a 50+ pages thread.

I'm for it, just that for some of the older releases like this one , probably not too much to add to the discussion.

Yeah the old 2 seater thread was getting pretty big......I don't know why they need to be broken to specific threads for each one of the differant verions though. Wouldn't a D and E/T thread been enough?......... <_<

Edited by logos

Yeah the old 2 seater thread was getting pretty big......I don't know why they need to be broken to specific threads for each one of the differant verions though. Wouldn't a D and E/T thread been enough?......... <_<

Not bad idea. The mods should some how place these seprate vf threads into the important topics section of toys, so newbies can learn and so on.