New Gundam AEUG vs Titans game!!!

Hoptimus

I just hope Capcom (it is still Capcom developing it right?) gives you a bigger variety fo weapons. What I missed the most in the space missions with the Feds was a bazooka/rocket launcher since all the GM had was that dinky little beam pistol. I'm not about to use the RX-78 on easy missions and sometimes the Guncannon's dosen't work either.

I just hope Capcom (it is still Capcom developing it right?) gives you a bigger variety fo weapons. What I missed the most in the space missions with the Feds was a bazooka/rocket launcher since all the GM had was that dinky little beam pistol. I'm not about to use the RX-78 on easy missions and sometimes the Guncannon's dosen't work either.

Considering we only see Nemos carrying beam pistols.... I doubt Bandai/Capcom will go with something alternative. The main Gundam will probably still carry their usual weapons.

The DC port of Fed vs Zeon was as close as you can get to the arcade original.

The PS2 port's graphics looked really bad.  The transparency was bad, so were the effects.  Its only redeeming qualities were the dozens of missions and extra MAs that you get to unlock.

Effect: if you thought Journey to Jaburo was good (it plays more like a Ford Pinto), you ought to pick up Lost War Chronicles.  The idiots at Bandai America decided to release that lame-o "Gundam Battle ASSault 2" instead of this gem, which plays like a Porsche compared to J2J.  Having 0083 mecha like the GP01 and Xamel you can unlock as playables sure doesn't hurt any.  There were also tons more stages/maps compared to the 3 in J2J's Tactical Battle mode, plus a bigger cast of original characters instead of the same briefing officer you see in J2J.

The MAs are unlockable in the DC version of the game. The only thing missing was the Mission mode that was only present in the PS2 version.

Oh really? So which MAs are unlockable in the DC version, and how do you unlock them?

The PS2 port's graphics looked really bad.  The transparency was bad, so were the effects.  Its only redeeming qualities were the dozens of missions and extra MAs that you get to unlock.

Effect: if you thought Journey to Jaburo was good (it plays more like a Ford Pinto), you ought to pick up Lost War Chronicles.  The idiots at Bandai America decided to release that lame-o "Gundam Battle ASSault 2" instead of this gem, which plays like a Porsche compared to J2J.  Having 0083 mecha like the GP01 and Xamel you can unlock as playables sure doesn't hurt any.  There were also tons more stages/maps compared to the 3 in J2J's Tactical Battle mode, plus a bigger cast of original characters instead of the same briefing officer you see in J2J.

The MAs are unlockable in the DC version of the game. The only thing missing was the Mission mode that was only present in the PS2 version.

Oh really? So which MAs are unlockable in the DC version, and how do you unlock them?

Destroy them on normal mode, and something else. It worked when I destroyed the Elmeth but didn't when I destroyed the Big Zam. Which ones? Beats me, I have only seen the Elmeth and the Big Zam so far.... I don't know which ones are in the game.

Destroy them on normal mode, and something else. It worked when I destroyed the Elmeth but didn't when I destroyed the Big Zam. Which ones? Beats me, I have only seen the Elmeth and the Big Zam so far.... I don't know which ones are in the game.

What do you mean by "something else"? The MAs appear in the game but they are not unlockable as player-controlled units in the DC version. If this were true, it'd have been documented in the FAQs posted at GameFAQs.com.

Wait... do they become playable after you beat them, or what?

Something like that. At first I thought it was... but only the Elmeth opened up for me. The Big Zam is still being my reach. Last night i notice theres the Zakurello too... but I didn't beat it.

Scans from an info pamphlet were just scanned I found the links on the GML.

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Not much use unless you can read Japanese, but interesting none-the-less.

I found it quite interesting, even if only looking at the pics. It's nice to see what mecha will make it into the game.

Bah! not many of the Titans MAs made into the game. <_<

Only those piloted by Jerid, Yazam and Sirocco made it. Wheres the Galbady and the Marasi?!?!?! :angry:

Something like that. At first I thought it was... but only the Elmeth opened up for me. The Big Zam is still being my reach. Last night i notice theres the Zakurello too... but I didn't beat it.

Are you sure they're all there? I unlocked the Grabro, Bigro, Zakrello,. Braw Bro, and Big Zam the first day! It took longer to get the Adzam and Elmeth, though, because I had to figure out exactly what to do to make them appear.

Are you sure they're all there? I unlocked the Grabro, Bigro, Zakrello,. Braw Bro, and Big Zam the first day! It took longer to get the Adzam and Elmeth, though, because I had to figure out exactly what to do to make them appear.

Ok... so far... I have counted the Elmeth, the Big Zam (hard to miss), the Braw Bro and the Zakurello. Then theres that giant submarine like MA that I never bothered to fight.

As for the others.... I haven't seen them at all. :(