Bitter Films

Agent ONE

Get it on Mike and Spikes sick and twisted animation festival. Its a compilation of some of the best short films you can see anywhere (and likely can't see anywhere else) You can find them just about anywhere (ebay, yahoo, amazon) DVD's sometimes can be pricey to find, but soo worth it. I can't say enough good things about the absolute sickness of mike and spike.

Edited by joke-machine

All I remember is L'amour, Billy's Ballon, Rejected and some stuff from the animation festival that Bitter films did in conjunction with Mike Judge which had Rejected and a couple more snippets like it. I have Rejected on mpeg but the file is too big to put up... that one has got to be my favorite.

All I remember is L'amour, Billy's Ballon, Rejected and some stuff from the animation festival that Bitter films did in conjunction with Mike Judge which had Rejected and a couple more snippets like it. I have Rejected on mpeg but the file is too big to put up... that one has got to be my favorite.

I'm feeling fat.. and sassy.