To any owners of Toynami's 1/100's, HELP!

Delta

Just got Max's VF-1J today and I farted up. The head snapped off, not at the ball joint (which is SUPER farting tight), but the pin hinge below it. It's snapped clean off, and I don't know how or if I can fix it. ;_; Help?

Just got Max's VF-1J today and I farted up. The head snapped off, not at the ball joint (which is SUPER farting tight), but the pin hinge below it. It's snapped clean off, and I don't know how or if I can fix it. ;_; Help?

Not sure how to fix that brother.

However, I'd suggest waiting for the Bandai or Yamato 1/100 scale VFs. Yamato will probably eventually release a VF-1 battroid, while Bandai may well eventually release a variable 1/100 Max version in their VF-100 line. Both are superior quality compared to the Toynami brand.

Just work out were you want the head positioned, drill a small hole the size of paper clip through the head and body, insert a length of paper clip and glue it in place and be more careful next time ;)