1/48 Minmay Guard Stickers/Decals

Anasazi37

Hey alftien,

If you want are ordering from devin, would you like to join orders together with me, that way we can save on the shipping cost. By the way im also interested in the 1/48 Valkyrie as well the 1/48 Fps set..would get 4 of each as well as the blueroses and minmay guard if they are available in 1/72 scale.

Cheers

hey i want some as well, joint orders?

Hey izzyfcuk, no probs man.

We could join orders and get this batch of awesome 1/48 decals/stickers for our valkyries and Fps. It beats yamato stock stickers anytime as well as gives a better appearance and new definition to the entire look.

Perhaps we could consolidate with alftien on how what he wants and how many he needs.

Let me start first

1/48 VF-1S Roy: 3 sets

1/48 VF-1S Max: 1 set

1/48 Fps : 3 sets

others

1/72 Blueroses 002 set : 2 set

1/72 Egnima set : 1 set

Mind me proposing something, we could probably hold off till the 1/48 VF-1J comes in and when devin finishes designing for them and haves them for order, then we could order all of them at one shot.

Then again, i dun wish to overburden Devin, we could order the basic sets first. Then order the 1/48 VF-1J set separately again. Any other takers in this deal? Perhaps toonz will be pretty much interested in them too.

Hey Devin, i was wondering what happened to the original thread. Glad i was able to locate it here.

Cheers

I designed stickers/decals for the VF-1J a long time ago, in anticipation of Yamato releasing one. They come as part of the "Standard Set." You can see the "101" and "VF-1J" markings clearly in this sample pic:

1_48_sample.jpg

This isn't the most recent sample pic. I added a few more VF-1J markings since this one was created....

Edited by Anasazi37

Great foresight Devin!

Put me down for one set once you have finalise the design for the 1/48 VF-1J decal/stickers.

Will there be another set for the Super Fps for the 1/48 VF-1J/Fps for those who purchased those instead of the 1/48 VF-1J valk by itself. I presume it will just take a little modification for the 1/48 DYRL Fps decals/stickers to change it to the TV series Fps.

Devin another question for ya, are the stickers printed on 3M translucent sheet same as those that takatoys uses?

Hope to hear from ya soon.

Cheers

Will there be another set for the Super Fps for the 1/48 VF-1J/Fps for those who purchased those instead of the 1/48 VF-1J valk by itself. I presume it will just take a little modification for the 1/48 DYRL Fps decals/stickers to change it to the TV series Fps.

Devin another question for ya, are the stickers printed on 3M translucent sheet same as those that takatoys uses?

The FP set already has the markings for the TV armor, including the "kite" symbols for the boosters. I don't use the same sticker paper as Takatoys. The kind I use is from another company and is actually a clear vinyl film. Very thin, very flexible, very adhesive.

The FP set already has the markings for the TV armor, including the "kite" symbols for the boosters. I don't use the same sticker paper as Takatoys. The kind I use is from another company and is actually a clear vinyl film. Very thin, very flexible, very adhesive.

Me bad! Thanks for the clear up Devin. You the pro in this.

Do send me a PM or inform us on the boards when these 1/48 stickers/decals are up for orders. I like what i hear...very thin, very flexible and the most important...very adhesive :lol::D

Here is what i wish to order in advance when you are ready to start processing orders again:

1/48 Sticker sets

1/48 VF-1S Roy: 3 sets

1/48 VF-1S Max: 2 set

1/48 VF-1J Hikaru: 2 set

1/48 Fps : 5 sets

1/72 Decals (Take your time for it)

1/72 Blueroses set 002: 2 sets

1/72 Egnima set: Cancel

Cheers

Edited by recon

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm very interested in getting hte minmay guard decal.

However, my only concern is how hard is it to remove all the piants from my valkyrire and re-paint it white before applying the decals.

I've a extra vf-1a cf lying around, I plan to convert it to minmay guard VF-1A.

the only problem is I don't know how to make it decently.

Any hints or tips for a newbie? I never customized any toy before.

• 2 weeks later...
any news on making the 1/55 decals? that thread on the completed minmay guard decals is making me drool for one of my own...

Dude, check your PM. :)

I sent you a message over a week ago saying that the 1/55 set was done and ready for purchase. Pictures of the set can be seen here:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...igma%20set&st=0

And purchase details are here:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...t=ST&f=9&t=3574