My Bandai's 1/144 Queadluun Rau, just finished

Tancist

Miria's device, from TV series. About 12$ from HLJ.com

Have some problems with it's hips, cause there no policarps joints, and direct plastic frictions make it rather unstable. But it's a good kit, about 20 cm height warmachine with sexy pilot :)

150713899.jpg

150713896.jpg

150713893.jpg

Gangsta!

150713897.jpg

150713903.jpg

150714035.jpg

Processing

150713905.jpg

Ready for painting!

150713887.jpg

150713900.jpg

Next will be Bandai's SDF-1 1/8000 kit, come soon as possible!

Hey man, thanks for posting - its always good to see something new (especially old school kits) The kit as is is great but I reckon a good rattlecan flat clear coat would do wonders. It''l even out your brush marks and really make the work you have done shine.

Hey man, thanks for posting - its always good to see something new (especially old school kits) The kit as is is great but I reckon a good rattlecan flat clear coat would do wonders. It''l even out your brush marks and really make the work you have done shine.

Emmmm, it's all airbrushed except black stripes on legs, and I used Vallejio acrylic varnish, but it's first time I use it, and somewhere it's too much varnish looked like brush marks :wacko:

Edited by Tancist

the flat coat will make it shine? :ph34r:

TIC :p

Looks great Tancist! Nice work on the seam lines especially. I agree with Berttt, a nice flat coat, and possibly even a verrry light coat of white with a drop of yellow (over the entire kit) would be the only step I'd recommend including next time.

Well done. Thanks for sharing the pics.