toynami 1/100 panel lined whit pen

pnight

th_100_0557.jpg th_100_0564.jpg th_100_0565.jpg th_100_0567.jpg th_100_0568.jpg th_100_0569.jpg

ok, i made it because i have nothing to do ( i made it whit a pen, some of alcohol an the lines disappear , well i think so :unsure: ) and

i want to panel lined my yamatos, but i have not experience

i looking for info, about what are the easy and maybe not permanent tecnique to panel this toys

Looks pretty dam good to me!! I've never bought a Toynami 1/100, are they worth the money?? About a year ago or so I had 3 in my hands and ready to buy, then I remembered it was Toynami and their lovely rep. B))

They're good to buy depending on what price you can get it at. I wouldn't pay more than $20 for each.

Just don't expect much from these toys. The build quality is very low.

That said, the toy is quite fun to play with. Lots of articulation and it transforms to all 3 modes quite solidly.

For $20.00 a piece or so, I think I can see picking up a few. I always thought they were pretty good looking toys and if they articulate, sounds good to me!! B))

So far between Toynami's BETA, Cyclone and the Voltron toys, their quality has vastly improved, who knows, maybe one day there stuff will be considered some of the best and not caution, parts may break from just looking at them. :p

Earlier ones occasionally have poly-caps that split, allowing the associated limb to fall free in handling. But if you just display them and don't play with them much, you'll like 'em! Overall, its kind of like having a pre-assembled, transforming model kit.

Here's my Milia in Battroid mode with FAST Pack, cropped from my Konig Monster shot from the Strike A Pose thread:

Toynami1_100Milia.jpg