Welcome back;

Scruffdog73

Pathetic right?

Hi Gang,

Yeah, It's been awhile, but the bug has never left me.... I was looking for a "General Discussion", "Newbie Intro" etc., type section to put this thread, but since I was always about the toys, I figured here would be good. Mods, help me out here if that's not the case...

First off, I wanted to say "Hi" to some old friends; Shawn, Graham, hope you guys are doing well, I can't believe MW has gotten this huge! Congrats, it looks great!

Kevin Lam, of The Valkyrie Exchange; Hi Kevin!!! Hope all is well, and assuming the babies in your avitar are yours, CONGRATS! They're beautiful!

Jerry, of The Valkyrie Museum; Hi Jerry! As above, hope all is well..Umm, Where's my fav fan pics site on the 'Net :)?!?!

If you guys don't remember me, that's ok.. Hi Anyways :)!

To All;

My name is Jim Wichert, and I used to have quite a substantial collection of Veritechs back in the day B)) . I was very proud to have pics of my stuff right up there next to all the heavy hitters in our hobby, on The Valkyrie Museum... With a heavy heart, they all went to new owners as "life" was changing for me.

I was one of the first guys to work on a mold for the 1/55th scale VF-1D head..LOL!! 'member when that was a big deal?

With that said, I found a collectors' toy store near me by chance, and after learning they had no Macross pieces, I snapped up a Master Series Voltron! I couldn't help myself! haha..

Anyway, When I got home, pulled up eBay, and my jaw about hit the floor :blink: ! To give you some perspective, I had maybe 12-15 VF-randoms total, and a $14k rider on my homeowners' insurance, in case the place burned down. Yeah, big money. All the new stuff flush the market out or what?

..$1,200 for Elint/Super O, $1,500 for Taka Super, and I think a $1,000 for my Strike, he was P-E-R-F-E-C-T. (haha.. 'member Kevin? you always wanted my Strike Valkyrie!)

So, to FINALLY get OT, I got the itch back and need some help;

Does anybody know, where there might be an organized list of pieces released, since around... the Bandai YF-19, YF-21, and the VF-11?

Thanx everyone for your patience, and thank you, Shawn and Graham, for not booting me out of the system :)

I'M BACK BABY!

Jim Wichert

Scruffdog73@hotmail.com

I don't know about any lists but you can try these links

Here's what Overdrive has available:

http://www.over-drive-inc.com/store/default.php?cPath=49_125

http://www.over-drive-inc.com/store/default.php?cPath=49_231

HLJ

http://www.hlj.com Just search macross.

This should give you some idea where to start i hope

FYI look into the Yamato Destroids and the Yamato VF-1s v.2 (post the Vf-1S Roy, avoid that one for shoulder problems right now). They are awesome if not as durable as the Bandai chunkies.

Edited by logos

snip

Does anybody know, where there might be an organized list of pieces released, since around... the Bandai YF-19, YF-21, and the VF-11?

Thanx everyone for your patience, and thank you, Shawn and Graham, for not booting me out of the system :)

I'M BACK BABY!

Jim Wichert

Scruffdog73@hotmail.com

That's going to be a little hard since Bandai never released the YF-19, 21 or 11. ;)

Off the top:

Yamato 1/72 Mac Plus toys

11b

w/FP:

11b

Yamato 1/60 v1

Grahams probably got the entire list of these on the main MW toy section.

Toynami 1/55:

Rick, Max, Miria, Ben, Focker and their FP's.

Bandai 1/55 re-release

Everything except for the SuperOstrich, Elint and GBP. (I think)

Yamato 1/48.

Ask Godzilla or kensei. I think those two were having an army building contest of this scale and they got multiple of each variant.

Wave SDF-1 1/5000

Wave DYRL SDF-1 1/5000 color accurate or whatever reason they gave for re-releasing it

Revoltech:

I didn't really pay attention to these SDFM Battroids were produced as well as the Battle pods.

Yamato GNU:

MacPlus valks

Yamato Macross Zero 1/60

Roy

Shin

Nora

DD Ivanov

CF

Yamato Macross Plus 1/60

19FP

21FP

11B FP(coming soon)

Yamato 1/60 v2

Roy 1S

Hikaru 1J, 1A, 1S, 1D(hey first valkyrie he flew)

Coming soon Max TV 1A, DYRL 1A, 1S

Kakizaki TV 1A, DYRL 1A

Super O

Bandai Macross Frontier 1/55 DX:

Alto VF-25F

Ozma VF-25S

Mikhail and Luca announced.

Bandai Macross Quarter DX

Bandai 1/100 Macross figures

Yamato 1/2000 SDF DYRL

Probably a bunch more I've forgotten to list too.