Sticker Placement

optimator88

I've finally gotten around to stickering up my first 1/48. It's a VF-1S Roy/Strike and the Takatoys stickers I've applied look fantastic. However, there are a number of stickers that I have no idea where they go. In particular the "UUM-7,RMS-1, and Micro Missle Unit" stickers from the strike sticker sheet. I've searched through all the photos on this site and can't find them on anyones valks. Are these just extras to stick on on a whim? Any help, guides, or pics, would be greatly appreciated.

post-9363-1226539695_thumb.jpg

Edited by optimator88

The UUM-7 marking goes centered on the side of the "container" the UUM-7 missiles are in. RMS-1 goes just above the stripe on the side, but aft of center. I've never seen/heard of a "Micro Missile Unit" marking on a VF-1.

Here's a scan from the Hasegawa weapons set:

The UUM-7 marking goes centered on the side of the "container" the UUM-7 missiles are in. RMS-1 goes just above the stripe on the side, but aft of center. I've never seen/heard of a "Micro Missile Unit" marking on a VF-1.

Here's a scan from the Hasegawa weapons set:

Thanks, something like that is what I was looking for. The Japanese says that the "container" is the " Micro Missile Pod", so I'm guessing the stickers go somewhere on there. Just not exactly sure on location. You can see them (small red color) in the pic in the first post.

Edited by optimator88