Podcast: A Kite

Ginrai

I remember this one of the movies that my dad rented from the anime shop in Tucson that made us mandate that the owner review all his rentals before he brought them home, and that was the editted US release. To this day, if my Dad shows up in there, which rare since I moved to CA, the owner still recognizes him and if he rents a movie lets him know whether or not it is too questionable. The other was some wierd sci-fi movie where they are trapped in a space prison and in one scene they violate a woman using a Colt 1911.

I remember this one of the movies that my dad rented from the anime shop in Tucson that made us mandate that the owner review all his rentals before he brought them home, and that was the editted US release. To this day, if my Dad shows up in there, which rare since I moved to CA, the owner still recognizes him and if he rents a movie lets him know whether or not it is too questionable. The other was some wierd sci-fi movie where they are trapped in a space prison and in one scene they violate a woman using a Colt 1911.

Wow, that is super weird.

Yeah Zuey, or however you spell her name, would love it, I think the main character even mutated and raped his GF in it while turned into a monster. I want to say that it was called Bounty Dog, or something like that.

Edited by Knight26