help finding a particular seam scraper

Major Focker

surfing some time ago i stumbled upon a seam scraping tool for removing raised panel lines. i can't remember the brand, but this particular scraper was distinct since it did not simply have a flat tool tip. rather, it had a notch in the middle of the tool tip where the raised panel line would go and be cut off while flanked on both sides by the tool tip.

unfortunately i lost the link and after searching for some time still couldn't find it. i'm hoping some of you might be using it or perhaps come across it as well. appreciate any leads. thanks.

the tool tip looks like this but the notch is smaller and narrower for use with plastic seams:

post-6173-1222105564.jpg

found above pic on a metal working site, but the scraper i'm looking for is for scale models. first saw it on some guy's build-up thread/blog and he was using it to remove raised panel line off an old school kit. can't remember though if it was a WWII bomber or a star destroyer.