MACROSS POP IDOL SINGERS!!

meninge

This Topic is dedicated to all that pretty singer ladies in the macross universe!!

This is a fan work i made 1 year ago, I think this is the right place to show it! :rolleyes:

popidolsingersaf1.gif

I hope you like it and i'll wait your opinions about it!

( I need the heights of Ranka and sheryl )

:lol::lol: BYE!!!

Edited by meninge

I still need to see macross II and I still need to see macross 7. I have both on DVD already, but just have not made the time to watch. So that Wendy Ryder looks pretty hot. Is there a figure of her somewhere? Maybe CMS could bust it out.

heyyy!!! nice idea! but to really get a good comparative estimate of their heights, their feet need to be posed on one parallel plane, and not in a floating sort of pose :) and Sharon Apple is never limited by any measurement (being a hologram and all :p ) this is still nice eh!

and thanks for remembering WENDY ! XD

Thanks polidread,

About the parallel plane.... mmmmm, yeah you right and i can arrange that.

and Sharon Apple is never limited by any measurement (being a hologram and all ) this is still nice eh!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ehh sure, you right again, BUT! what if a make the Box form??? HAHAHAH!!!

In the fourth episode of Mplus, sharon talks to myung in hologram form (The same form that I show in my chart), and she was very big hologram, but I prefer to do her form like the height of myung simply!!

Thanks anyway! B))

Edited by meninge