Macross Frontier Episode 23. Just curious??

505thAirborne

Hey guys, I was just watching Macross Frontier episode 23, This series just gets better & darker.. I love it!! Now as my title suggests, is there any connection here between Macross Frontier & Zero. What I mean by that is, When you see the Vajra home planet at about 17:50 minutes running time, You tell me that formation on the planets surface does not look strangely like the Bird-Man when he was aboard the ASUKA II. Where the so-called blood for Mao was coming out.

Also this series is so far suggesting that the Vajra can Fold in & out of space, yet they are creature like, have Beam cannons and explode like machines/mecha and Ranka is somehow connected to these creatures. Same with the bird man in M ZERO, Sarah was able to link up with it, the Bird man had giant weapons, seemed almost creature like and could perform a space fold as well.

So is it possible that the Bird man was an ancient form of the Vajra? Maybe a smarted decedent than what we see now. I guess thats why I love this new Macross series so much, It ties lots of the old series into it and it tests your imagination, not to mention your curiosity as the plot is still unfolding.

Either way, The Bird Man and the Ruins he was attached too, All came from outer space & not Earth.... So from where?

So Not sure if this idea has already pondered up or I am the only crazy one out there with this theory, But this is just what came to my mind when I saw episode 23 today!!!

What I say to all this is: Kadun!

Seriously that's what those things that the Vajra drop, like chaff and flares, look like. Those tentacly things.

It's probably all linked to everything in the series. We'll wait and see.

they reversed engineered into biological systems all the technology they obtain from the VF-0 :unsure:^_^