Robotech defenders and Gobot Model kits

mond

While cleaning out a storage area in my house I found a box of model kits from my younger days and in that I found 5 old robotech Defender kits and 1 gobot kit for the most part these kits are unbuilt but some have painted parts

The Robotech kits are

Vexar/Roy fockers VF-1S (transformable)

Trigon / Drifand Dal from Orguss(transformable)

Exaxes/ NIkick from Orguss(non-transformable)

Decimax/Ishform from Orguss(non-transformable)

SDF -1 (spaceship Mode)

And the Gobot kit

Leader 1/ Alpha fighter from mosopeda

I have 2 questions for you all how much different are these version to there Japanese counterparts and does anyone know how to get enamel (I believe) of plastic :)

The kits are identical to the original Japanese kits, except for the directions on how to paint them and apply the decals. Use this site for the correct instructions on paint jobs and decal placement.

Visit your local hobby shop and pick up some stuff called E.L.O. (Easy Lift Off) made by Polly S. It's a paint stripper designed just for plastic models and works great. Brush on, wait 5-10 minutes, get a old toothbrush, and scrub off the old paint. Then use some warm soapy water to clean it. The stuff is cheap, safe, and eay to clean up. It also works really well. B))

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/models/models.htm

This site (Macross World) has a great section on Macross models including the instructions. It can help you with the SDF and Focker kit for the correct paint and decal placement. Imai, Bandai and Arii are the original companies for your kits.

The Orguss kits I'm not sure where to find the original instructions. Maybe somebody has a Vol 2 of the Hobby Manual? (It had Macross and Orguss kits)

Gobot is the red Jupiter Base (Fuke) Armo soldier. Again I'm sure somebody here has a scanner and could scan you a copy of the original scheme.