weathered hikaru VF-1J?

Vegas

The weathered VF-1J looks great, but maybe a little over weathered

:lol::lol::lol: I was thinking the same thing! It looks like it just crawled out of a swamp.

:ph34r:

:lol::lol::lol: I was thinking the same thing! It looks like it just crawled out of a swamp.

:ph34r:

If you've seen Navy / Marine Corps aircraft after a deployment / cruise on an aircraft carrier for 7+ months, they look just like that ^_^

Except I don't see a greasy handprint or two on the -1J here.

See, this is why I'm happy I only have 2 1/48s the low-viz 1 and the weathered 1S. Still, somehow, in my "wanting", I find myself being drawn towards exclusives. Although I am going to be a completist for the 1/60 ver.2, I think it's just a matter of a good amount of time before this stuff happens to that scale. Better start saving now.

I will say this though, I think the job done on that 1J is awesome. That toy looksa almost lifelike, and makes for one great disply piece. If I was a 1/48 collector, and didn't know it was just a custom job, I'd be kinda pissed too, that I was gonna pay an arm and leg for that.