Robotech/Macross

kristaki

post-6313-1219817031_thumb.jpg

post-6313-1219817002_thumb.jpg

I am looking for and needing new decals for my bike. I have these decals so far, wondering if anybody has any ideas for me to add on, or where I can find some new stuff. I am thinking for sure I will have to get a custom "Petite Cola" decal to put on the underside of the tail. I would love your feedback. I already have more battlepod decals for this side and to put on the other side. I haven't put it on yet however.

Edited by kristaki

You could add your name to the front fairing part holding up the windshield. Sort of like the pilot names on the cockpit.

Oh yeah and get an aftermarket numberplate holder because that one on the YZF looks horrible.

This is so funny to me because I am *writing* some of the sales training guides for Yamaha right now, specifically the FZ1 at the moment... I also wrote sales training guides for two new *top secret* Yamaha models.

I like the Macross bike; very cool.

As long as you're not riding like a tool in civilian traffic I am totally cool with what you've got goin on.

Ride safe.

-RF 26 AAC

from LGB Air Field

Edited by RF-26AAC

post-6313-1219817031_thumb.jpg

post-6313-1219817002_thumb.jpg

I am looking for and needing new decals for my bike. I have these decals so far, wondering if anybody has any ideas for me to add on, or where I can find some new stuff. I am thinking for sure I will have to get a custom "Petite Cola" decal to put on the underside of the tail. I would love your feedback. I already have more battlepod decals for this side and to put on the other side. I haven't put it on yet however.

Very Sexy!

I could see Roy riding that... ^_^

This is so funny to me because I am *writing* some of the sales training guides for Yamaha right now, specifically the FZ1 at the moment... I also wrote sales training guides for two new *top secret* Yamaha models.

I like the Macross bike; very cool.

As long as you're not riding like a tool in civilian traffic I am totally cool with what you've got goin on.

Ride safe.

-RF 26 AAC

from LGB Air Field

I'm definitely NOT riding like a tool in civi traffic. Thanks. And as far as the aftermarket stuff, I am getting flushmounts for the front and a sleek fender eliminator for the rear.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm definitely NOT riding like a tool in civi traffic. Thanks. And as far as the aftermarket stuff, I am getting flushmounts for the front and a sleek fender eliminator for the rear.

I agree with what the previous guy said, you should maybe consider a skull one tail logo (or similar) and put either your name or "R. FOCKER" or something like that along the lower side edge of the windscreen in small, white print or on the sides of the fairing just below the bottom of the windscreen...

consider caution tape around the exhaust "WARNING JET EXHAUST" or something on the muffler... and a "NO STEP" on the swingarm..

Generally look at a real life jetfighter or just your toys and commission some sticker company to print them for you.

Like maybe a "Danger intake" around the Ram-Air, "Beware of Blast" on your exhaust endplate (heat resistant one of course), the stickers on the landing gear next to your side stand, and of course an "Armament" sticker right next to your throttle smiley_devil.gif

Some lines on the front signal lamp housings to make it look like the optical sensors. Some kind of fuel marker on the tank. Pilot identification sticker, maybe a unit number too, lets not forget squadron art too.

Edit: oh and who can forget the thruster/hook handles that are the Macross hall mark.

Edited by Fade Rathnik