Which Models to Start

pfunk

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which Models to Start

• 1/72 Bandai Valks
    • Destroids starting with the MONSTER
    • Enemy Ships (Zentraidi)
    • Enemy Mecha (Zentraidi Pods and Q-Rau)
    • SDF-1 (Force/Robot Mode)
    • Mospeada 1/12 Ride Armors (Try and custom build a Rook type)
    • Mospeada 1/48 Legioss (Ball joints and Gundam Hands)

Enemy Mech it is, I do have a few things I have to do 1st, so it might be a little while (have to run air/reg/dryer, and drywall my basement)

I'll start with the 1/144 Ger and Q-rau, then on to the pods B)) cant wait, been cleaning and prepping the basement for 2 weeks now, got set back with a nasty fever

Thanks all for the vote ;)

Enemy Mech it is, I do have a few things I have to do 1st, so it might be a little while (have to run air/reg/dryer, and drywall my basement)

I'll start with the 1/144 Ger and Q-rau, then on to the pods B)) cant wait, been cleaning and prepping the basement for 2 weeks now, got set back with a nasty fever

Thanks all for the vote ;)

I guess I posted too late. I wanted to see Monster. I am actually building one myself (Although it should be another few months) before I can finish it. I got a great deal on 1:200 imai model. Althopugh, it had original price tag of $8.00 from non other than "Longs drug store". Those good old days, when you can buy Macross stuff at local retail stores.

Well show us your project soon as you have some time on your hand, it appears that you will be busy with your real project, home repair.